Twitter Logo Facebook Logo Youtube Logo instagram-circle-icon Email Logo

Voter Registration in Escambia County
as of 08/31/2017

Affiliation Voters
Republican 92,619
Democrat 70,421
No Party Affiliation 41,272
Minor Parties 1,026
Total 205,338  

Our Mission:

"To ensure all qualified citizens are free to exercise their fundamental right to vote in open, impartial and secure elections."

Update My Voter Information

If you received a postcard in the mail asking you to update or confirm your voter information, you can respond here.

Am I registered to Vote?

How may I change my Escambia County residence address?

If you are changing your address within Escambia County you may:

How may I change my party affiliation or name?

You may use a Florida Voter Registration Application

Or, you may make the change on a signed, written notice and return it to our office. You must include your date of birth or voter registration number.

How may I change my mailing address?

What if I am changing my address from/to another county in Florida?

How may I update my signature?

A Florida Voter Registration Application is required for this change.

Online Application
If you use the online form, you must print, and sign the completed form.

For a link to a .pdf copy of a blank application, click here.

Mail your completed application to:

Escambia County Supervisor of Elections
PO Box 12601
Pensacola FL 32591-2601

Or, take your completed application to the Supervisor of Elections office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor, in downtown Pensacola.