News & Notes
News Release: 2010 General Sample Ballots
Sample ballots for the November 2, 2010 General Election have been mailed to Escambia County Voters.
The sample ballot includes an image of both sides of the ballot, the voter’s polling location, instructions on marking their ballot, and information on early voting, absentee voting and voting at the polls on Election Day. A sample ballot is also available at EscambiaVotes.com.
Escambia County voters have three different ways to cast their ballot:
BY MAIL: Voters may vote by mail via an absentee ballot. Absentee ballots can be requested by phone (850-595-3900), email (email@example.com) or using the online absentee request form at EscambiaVotes.com. Absentee requests must include the voter’s date of birth and address, and must be received no later than Wednesday, October 27th. Voted ballots must be received in the Elections Office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day. Absentee voters may now track their ballot status by clicking the Track My Ballot link on EscambiaVotes.com.
EARLY VOTING: Beginning Monday, October 18th, voters may cast their ballot early at any one of
four area locations:
- Elections Office, 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor
- Elections Office Cantonment Annex, 292 Muscogee Road
- Genealogy Branch (formerly Tryon Branch) Library, 5740 North 9th Avenue
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway
Early Voting dates and times:
- Monday, October 18 through Friday October 22: 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 23: 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 24: 11:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 25 through Saturday, October 30: 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
AT YOUR PRECINCT: The third option for voters is to cast their ballot at their precinct from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.Permalink